Highly regarded by oral andmaxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and trainees inthese fields, this unique title is a step-by-step, superbly illustrated guideto the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400full-color surgical and cadaver photographs, as well as detailed line drawings,clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of eachapproach, providing unsurpassed, detailed coverage of safe access to specificregions of the craniofacial skeleton.
· Includesintraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgicaldrawings -- now entirely in full color throughout.
· Describesthe transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit, subtarsal approach to theinternal orbit, Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface, facial deglovingapproach to the midface, and many more approaches youre likely to use inclinical practice.
· Includesaccess to ten new, exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performedon cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos includethe Coronal Approach, Maxillary Vestibular Approach, Mandibular VestibularApproach, Retromandibular Approach, and more.
· Suggestsspecific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising,retracting, and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
· Pointsout advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and presents more than oneapproach to each region whenever possible.
EnrichYour Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and InteractiveCapabilities!
· Read directlyon your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
· Customize foryour language,including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation inover 30 languages
· Easily convertto audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
· Adapt forunique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments,second-language or literacy challenges, and more
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.