For the otolaryngologic surgeon in training or in practice, middle ear surgery is a technically demanding field. This practical surgical atlas illustrates the modern surgical management of
Systematic step-by-step descriptions of the surgical techniques used in these different specific pathologic situations are provided through a combination of exceptional full-color drawings with concise figure legends, brief explanatory texts, and comments. The drawings offer a balanced view between precise anatomical and schematic views.
This book allows general otolaryngologists, residents in otolaryngology, and otology fellows
1. Anatomy and physiopathology of the middle ear
2. Anesthesia and the surgical field
3. Surgical materials
4. Management of tympanic membrane abnormalities
5. Management of ossicular abnormalities
6. Management of retraction pockets and cholesteatoma
7. Dressing and postoperative care
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €