This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhancedcoverage and clearinstructions on what to expect,what to avoid, and how tomanage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy accessto information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
Newto this Edition
1.The Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
2. Vascular Access
3. Coronary Angiography and Ventriculography
4. Invasive Hemodynamics
5. Peripheral Artery Disease, Angiography, and Intervention
6. The Electrophysiology Laboratory and Electrophysiologic Procedures
7. Special Techniques
8. Complications and Management of the High-Risk Patient
9. Research Techniques
10. Interventional Cardiology Procedures
11. Optimization of Clinical Outcomes and Quality in the CardiacCatheterization Laboratory
By Morton J.Kern, MD, MSCAI, FAHA,FACC, Professor of Medicine and Associate Chief of Cardiology, UniversityCalifornia Irvine, Orange, California; Chief of Cardiology, Long Beach VeteransHealth Care System,, Long Beach, California ; Paul Sorajja, MD, Director, Center for Valve andStructural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute, Abbott NorthwesternHospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota andMichael J Lim, MD, Co-Director, Center forComprehensive Cardiovascular Care (C4), Director, Division of Cardiology,Professor of Internal Medicine, Jack Ford Shelby Endowed Professor inCardiology, Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, Director,Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiovascular Diseases FellowshipPrograms, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.