Expertly bridgingthe gap betweenbasic science and clinical information, WilliamsTextbook of Endocrinology, 14th Edition, bringstogether an outstanding collection of world-renownedauthors to provide authoritative discussions of the full spectrum of adult andpediatric endocrine system disorders. New chapters andsignificant revisions throughout keep you up to date with recent advances in medications, therapies, clinical trials, and more. This essential reference is a must-have resourcefor endocrinologists, endocrine surgeons, gynecologists, internists, pediatricians, and other clinicians who need current,comprehensive coverage of this multifacetedfield.
- Up to date with recent advancesin medications, therapies, and clinical trials.
- Provides state-of-the-art coverage of diabetes, metabolic syndrome, metabolic bones disorders, obesity, thyroid disease, testicular disorders, newly defined adrenal disorders and muchmore - all designed to help youprovide optimal care to everypatient.
- Contains new chapters on Global Burden of Endocrine Disease,Navigation of Endocrine Guidelines, and Transgender Endocrinology.
- Includes significant updates to the Diabetes section, including a new chapter onPhysiology of Insulin Secretion and greater coverageof Type 2 Diabetes.
- Presents current information in a highly illustrated, user-friendly format for quick reference.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you toaccess all of the text,figures, and references from the bookon a variety of devices.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €