Now updatedonline for the life of theedition, DeVita, Hellman, andRosenberg""s Cancer: Principles& Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition keeps you up to date in this fast-changingfield. Every quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new drugs,clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continuallyupdated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
- A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncologyand the microbiome.
- Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recenttreatment advances.
- The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage ofpresentation.
- Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, anda radiation oncologist.
- Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliativecare, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your contentwith natural language text-to-speech.
Vincent T. DeVita MD
Steven A. Rosenberg MD, PhD
Chief of Surgery, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of HealthProfessor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesSchool of Medicine, Bethesda, MD Professor of Surgery, George WashingtonUniversity School of Medicine, Washington, DC
Theodore S. Lawrence MD, PhD
Isadore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department ofRadiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,MI
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €