Develop andperfect your neurological localization skills with thegold standard text in the field.
Anatomical localizationskills based in physical examination are essential for anyclinician caring for patients withneurologic disease processes. Newly revised and updated, Localization in Clinical Neurology,Seventh Edition, uses detailed,easy-to-readdescriptions and full-colorillustrations to help you understandand pinpoint the source ofa patients signs and symptoms. Improveyour diagnostic accuracy and avoidunnecessary testing with this outstandingroadmap to neurologic diagnosis.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all brain regions,as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheralnerves.
- Detailed discussions cover relevant anatomy, followed by the lesions related to each anatomicfeature.
- New material reflects recent developments regarding neuroanatomy and principles of neurologiclocalization.
- New diagrams and tables,including Abnormalities of iris structure affecting pupils and Drugs andtoxins that can causemiosis or mydraisis, organize key informationin an easy-to-understand format.
- Revisedillustrations clearly portray the nerve pathways.
Now withthe print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can bedownloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessedonline and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools andsmart navigationcross-links that pull results from contentin the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easierreference of key content throughoutthe text
- Ability to take andshare notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save yourfavorite content for future use
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 General Principles of Neurologic Localization
2 Peripheral Nerves
3 Cervical, Brachial, and LumbosacralPlexuses
4 Spinal Nerve andRoot
5 Spinal Cord
6 Cranial Nerve I (The Olfactory Nerve)
7 Visual Pathways
8 The Localization of Lesions Affectingthe Ocular Motor System
9 Cranial Nerve V (The Trigeminal Nerve)
10 CranialNerve VII (The Facial Nerve)
11 CranialNerve VIII (The Vestibulocochlear Nerve)
12 CranialNerves IX and X (The Glossopharyngealand Vagus Nerves)
13 CranialNerve XI (The Spinal AccessoryNerve)
14 CranialNerve XII (The Hypoglossal Nerve)
17 TheLocalization of Lesions Affecting the Hypothalamus and Pituitary Gland
18 TheAnatomic Localization of Lesions in theThalamus
19 Basal Ganglia
20 TheLocalization of Lesions Affecting the Cerebral Hemisphere
21 Localizationof Lesions in the Autonomic NervousSystem
22 Vascular Syndromes of theForebrain, Brainstem, and Cerebellum
23 TheLocalization of Lesions Causing Coma
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €