This illustratedvolume serves as a handy guide todiagnostic fine needle aspiration (FNA) cytology of thyroidon liquid-based preparations (LBP). It is intended tobe a ready resource to accurately diagnosethyroid lesions on LBP usingkey cytomorphologic features. Key cytologicdifferential diagnosis, gross,and histopathological correlations accompany the cytological findings.
The Atlas ofThyroid Cytopathology on Liquid-BasedPreparations is lavishly illustrated with color images of various thyroiddiseases that should familiarize pathologists with the differences between conventional smears and LBP,and between the two commonlyused LBPs. Authored by leaders in the field, thisatlas provides clear, concise, and practicalguidance pertaining to cytomorphology and the implicationsof thyroid FNA diagnoses forpatient care in this era of precisionmedicine.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Liquid-BasedPreparations in ThyroidFine Needle Aspiration.
2. The Second EditionBethesda System for Reporting Thyroid Cytopathology.
3. Nondiagnostic/UnsatisfactoryThyroid Fine Needle Aspiration on Liquid-Based Preparations.
4. Fine Needle Aspiration of benign ThyroidNodules.
5. Atypical Cells of Undetermined Significance/Follicular Lesion of undeterminedSignificance.
6. Follicular Neoplasm/Suspicious for Follicular Neoplasm.
7. Follicular Neoplasm Hurthle Cell (Oncocytic)Type/Suspicious for Follicular Neoplasm Hurthle Cell (Oncocytic) Type.
8. Suspicious for Malignancy.
9. Positive for Malignancy:Papillary Thyroid Carcinomaand its Variants.
10. Medullary ThyroidCarcinoma.- Other MalignantTumors of the Thyroid andmetastatic Tumors to the Thyroid.
11. Immunocytochemistry andImmunohistochemistry on Liquid-Based Prepartionsof Thryoid FNA.
12. Parathyroid Gland Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology.
13. Application ofMolecular Tests in Indeterminate ThyroidFNA.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €