Now withfull-color illustrations throughout,dozens of new review questions,and state-of-the-artcoverage of this fast-changingarea, PediatricGastrointestinal and Liver Disease,6th Edition, remains the leading text in the field. You'llfind definitive guidance on diagnosis and treatment fromexperienced editors Drs.Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams,and Marsha Kay, as well as globally renowned contributors who share theirknowledge and expertise on complexissues.
- Features an enhanced artprogram with full-color anatomical figures, clinical photos, and otherillustrations throughout the text.
- Includes a new chapter onfecal transplantation (FCT),covering donor and recipient screening,preparation, delivery, follow-up, and safety considerations, as well as investigative uses for FCT fordisorders such as IBD, IBS, andD-lactic acidosis.
- Prepares you for certification and recertification with more than 400 board review-stylequestions, answers, and rationales - 30% new to thisedition.
- Includes detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts and provideat-a-glance recognition of disease processes.
- Contains numerous algorithms that provide quickand easy retrieval of diagnostic,screening, and treatment information.
- Provides up-to-date information on indigenous flora and the gutmicrobiome and clinical correlations to treatment, as well as advancements in liver transplantation including split liver transplantation (SLT) and living donor liver transplantation(LDLT).
- Details key procedures such as esophagogastroduodenoscopyand related techniques; colonoscopy and polypectomy; endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography;capsule endoscopy and small bowel enteroscopy;gastrointestinal pathology; andmore.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you toaccess all of the text,figures, and references from the bookon a variety of devices.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €