Throughout sevenpopular editions, Nolte'sThe Human Brain has accomplished the challenging task of demystifying the complexities of the grossanatomy of the brain, spinalcord, and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples, and high-qualityvisual cues bring this complicated subject to lifeand make it more understandable and enjoyable tolearn. You'll get the depthof coverage you need witha well-rounded presentation of all key topicsin functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience.
- Features highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand yourknowledge.
- Provides a real-life perspective through clinically relevant examples, up-to-date neuroimaging techniques, and superb illustrations that support andexplain the text.
- Features a glossary of keyterms that elucidates every part of thetext, complimented by3-dimensional images of the brain andthe most up-to-date terminology throughout.
- Helps you gauge yourmastery of the material and build confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions available online that provide effectivechapter review and quick practicefor your exams.
- New! Clinical Focus Boxes, including neuropathology and neuropharmacology.
- New! Integrated coverage of neurogenetics and neuroimmunology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you toaccess all of the text,figures, and references from the bookon a variety of devices.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €