A complete guide to the diagnosis and management of cutaneouslymphomas and pseudolymphomas.
Easily misdiagnosed as benign skin diseases, malignant cutaneouslymphomas can present a variety of challenges to trainees and practicingspecialists alike. Skin Lymphoma: The Illustrated Guide has been designed toalleviate some of these difficulties, providing all those working in thedermatological field with a complete and easily consulted text on thispotentially fatal cancer. Authored by renowned dermatopathologistProfessor Lorenzo Cerroni, its exhaustive contentscover the clinical presentations and pathological correlates of cutaneous lymphomas in their various forms, alongside theirprognoses and strategies for treatment.
This expanded fifth edition features a wealth of enhancements and additions,including new chapters, updated content, and more than 1,300 full-color illustrations. Revised to reflect the most recentWorld Health Organization (WHO) and European Organization for Research andTreatment of Cancer (EORTC) classifications, itscutting-edge approach to its subject incorporates the latest molecular data,alongside more familiar histopathological andclinical features.
The book""s considerable scope has beenbroadened into new and groundbreaking areas, the details of which are exploredin chapters discussing primary cutaneous acral CD8+ T-cell lymphoma, composite lymphomas, and non-neoplastic cutaneous signs ofsystemic lymphomas, as well as in new sections on previously unexaminedentities such as implant-associated anaplastic largecell lymphoma.
- Fully updated with new genetic data and most recent WHO classifications
- Contains four newly written chapters
- Features unconventional presentation sections with commentary on diagnosis
- Includes more than 1,300 color illustrations
- Skin Lymphoma: The Illustrated Guide is an indispensable resource forclinical dermatologists, dermatopathologists,and any other medical practitioners and trainees involved in the diagnosis andtreatment of skin lymphomas.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €