Still themost widely used comprehensive resource in orthopaedic surgery Campbells Operative Orthopaedics is an essentialreference for trainees a trusted clinical tool forpractitioners and the gold standard for worldwide orthopaedic practice. Unparalleled in scope and depth this14th Edition contains updateddiagnostic images practical guidance on when andhow to perform every procedure and rapid accessto data in preparationfor surgical cases or patient evaluation.Drs. Frederick M. Azar and James H. Beaty along withother expert contributors from the world-renownedCampbell Clinic have collaborated diligently to ensure thatthis 4-volume text remains a valuable resource in your practice helping you achieve optimaloutcomes with every patient.
· Features evidence-based surgical coverage throughout to aid in making informedclinical choices for each patient.
· Covers multiple procedures for all body regions to provide comprehensivecoverage.
· Keeps you up to date with even more high-quality procedural videos,a new chapter on biologics in orthopaedics, and expanded and updatedcontent on hip arthroscopy, patellofemoral arthritis and more.
· Follows a standard template for every chapter that features highlightedprocedural steps, high-quality illustrationsfor clear visual guidance, and bulletedtext.
· Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you toaccess all of the text,figures, and references from the bookon a variety of devices
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART I GENERAL PRINCIPLES
PART II RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES OF THE HIP IN ADULTS
PART III RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES OF THE KNEE IN ADULTS
PART IV RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES OF THE ANKLE IN ADULTS
PART V RECONSTRUCTIVE PROCEDURES OF THE SHOULDER AND ELBOW IN ADULTS
PART VI AMPUTATIONS
PART VII INFECTIONS
PART VIII TUMORS
PART IX CONGENITAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
PART X NERVOUS SYSTEM DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
PART XI FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS IN CHILDREN
PART XII THE SPINE
PART XIII SPORTS MEDICINE
PART XIV ARTHROSCOPY
PART XV FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS IN ADULTS
PART XVI PERIPHERAL NERVE INJURIES
PART XVII MICROSURGERY
PART XVIII THE HAND
PART XIX THE FOOT AND ANKLE
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €