Known forits superb, step-by-step photosequences, ColourAtlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, byDrs. A. G. Tyers and J. R.O. Collin, remains your first choice forgaining essential knowledge in oculoplastic surgery. Ideal for both novices andexperienced surgeons, this award-winningtitle offers comprehensive coverage of ophthalmic plasticsurgery including eyelids, brows, and mid-face- all highlighted by unsurpassed photographic sequences and explanatorytext that depict key stagesof each procedure. New photos andnew operative series, as well as major updatesthroughout the book, make thisan invaluable resource for your practice.
· Provides more than 1,000 high-quality photos of every keystep of everyprocedure, with corresponding explanatory legends and detaileddescriptive text, making the surgerieseasy to understandand follow.
· Features discussion of indications,preferences and advice on themanagement of complications with each chapter.
· Presents the knowledge andexpertise of two internationally acclaimed oculoplastic surgeons, both previous Presidents of the BritishOculo-Plastic Surgery Society and the European Society of OphthalmicPlastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
· Includes an expanded video collection, now with 25 narrated surgical clips with over 2 hours runningtime, including brand new recordings and improvements to existing video footage.
· Includes updated coverage of ptosis surgery, lid and periocular reconstruction, and blepharoplasty and forehead rejuvenation.
· Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to searchall of thetext, figures, and references from the book ona variety of devices.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Basic Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
3. Preoperative Evaluation
8. Eyelash Abnormalities
11. Eyelid Retraction
12. Evisceration, Enucleation, Exenteration
13. The AnophthalmicSocket
14. Eyelid Reconstruction- Eyelid Margin Closure
15. Eyelid Reconstruction- Anterior Lamella
16. Eyelid Reconstruction- Posterior Lamella
17. Eyelid Reconstruction- Anterior and Posterior LamellaeCombined
18. Miscellaneous Conditions
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €