The latest edition of this text provides a comprehensiveupdate on the current standards and newest skills in diagnostic endoscopy forpre/neoplastic lesions of the upper and lower gastrointestinal tract. The atlasoutlines procedural requirements and strategies for detection and endoscopicstaging (prediction of pT category) of small and minute early cancers, andpresents endoscopic and high-resolution endosonographic criteria for submucosalinvasiveness. The three major resection techniques, including risk profiles,and differential indications and contraindications for each technique are alsooutlined. In addition to thoroughly revised chapters from the previous edition,the atlas features new content on submuscosal neoplasias in the GI tract, newmagnifying images of early gastric neoplasias, and new endoscopic images ofadenoma, dyplasia, inflammatory bowel disease, and early cancer in the duodenumand small bowel.
Written by experts in the field, Atlas of Early Neoplasias of theGastrointestinal Tract: Endoscopic Diagnosis and Therapeutic Decisions, SecondEdition is a valuable resource that will improve the diagnostic skills ofendoscopists.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A. General Principles of Endoscopy for EarlyGastrointestinal Neoplasias
1. Endoscopic Detection and Analysis of Mucosal Neoplastic Lesions: EnhancedImaging and Tumor Morphology Frieder Berr, Thierry Ponchon, Toshio Uraoka
2. Histopathology of Early Mucosal Neoplasias: Morphologic Carcinogenesis inthe GI TractDaniel Neureiter, Tobias Kiesslich
3. Principles of Endoscopic Resection: Diagnostic and Curative Resection ofMucosal NeoplasiasTsuneo Oyama, Naohisa Yahagi
4. Subepithlial Gastrointestinal Tumors: Diagnosis and Indications forResection Frieder Berr, Juergen Hochberger, Tsuneo Oyama
5. High-resolution Endoscopic Ultrasound: Clinical T-Staging of Superficial andSubepithelial Gastrointestinal NeoplasiasHans Seifert, Daisuke Kikuchi, NaohisaYahagi
6. Endoscopic Screening and Surveillance: Indications and Standards ThierryPonchon, Frieder Berr, Tsuneo Oyama
B. Organ-specific Endoscopic Analysis of Early Neoplasias
7. Squamous Cell-lined Esophagus and Hypopharynx: Mucosal NeoplasiasTsuneoOyama
8. Columnar Epithelium-lined (Barrett's) Esophagus: Mucosal NeoplasiasPierreDeprez, Takashi Toyonaga
9. Stomach: Mucosal NeoplasiasTsuneo Oyama
10. Duodenum and Small Bowel: Mucosal NeoplasiasMotohiko Kato, Naohisa Yahagi,Thierry Ponchon
11. Colorectum: Mucosal NeoplasiasAndrej Wagner, Tadateru Maehata, FriederBerr, Naohisa Yahagi
12. Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Remission: Mucosal NeoplasiasNaohisaYahagi, Tadateru Maehata, Atsushi Nakayama
13. Appendix: Standard Terminology
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €