Improve patientoutcomes with the latest advancesin aligner treatment and orthodontics! Principles and Biomechanics of Aligner Treatment describeshow to use and adjust the materialsinvolved in tooth alignment. Featuring full-color photos and illustrations,this book provides a clear overview of toothalignment techniques along with step-by-step instructions for both normal and unusual cases. An Expert Consultwebsite includes access to thefully searchable eBook. From a team of active clinicians and researchers led by Ravindra Nanda, this expert resourcetakes your orthodontic skills to the nextlevel.
· Protocols for treatment describe howto manage aligner orthodontics cases in almost every clinicalsituation.
· Full-color photos and illustrations show clinical cases.
· Expert, international authors represent the topfields of aligner orthodontics and provide thelatest thinking and the mostcurrent procedures.
· Explanation of biological science makes it easierto understand the principles behind aligner treatment.
· Coverage of mechanical properties clearly explains the materials usedin aligner orthodontics.
· Tips and tricks provide advice and insight intotechnical adjustment.
· Expert Consult website includes fully searchable access to the entiretext with each new printpurchase.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Diagnosis and Treatment Planning in the Three-Dimensional Era
2 Current BiomechanicalRationale Concerning Composite Attachments in Aligner Orthodontics
3 Clear Aligners:Material Structures and Properties
4 Influence ofIntraoral Factors on Optical andMechanical Aligner MaterialProperties
5 Theoretical andPractical Considerations inPlanning an Orthodontic Treatment with Clear Aligners
6 Class I Malocclusion51 MARIO GRECO 7 Aligner Treatmentin Class II Malocclusion Patients
8 Aligners in ExtractionCases
9 Open-Bite Treatment with
10 Deep Bite
11 Interceptive Orthodontics with Aligners
12 The HybridApproach in Class II Malocclusions Treatment 137
13 Aligners andImpacted Canines
14 Aligner Orthodonticsin Prerestorative Patients
15 Noncompliance Upper Molar Distalization and Aligner Treatmentfor Correction of Class IIMalocclusions
16 Clear AlignerOrthodontic Treatment of Patients withPeriodontitis
17 Surgery Firstwith Aligner Therapy
18 Pain DuringOrthodontic Treatment: Biologic Mechanisms and Clinical Management
19 Retention andStability Following Aligner Therapy
20 Overcoming theLimitations of Aligner Orthodontics: A Hybrid Approach
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €