Now in a combinedresource that includes print, eBook, andvideo, The Anterior Cruciate Ligament: Reconstruction and Basic Science, 2ndEdition, by Dr. Chadwick Prodromos, provides theexpert guidance you need to effectively select the right procedureand equipment, prevent complications, and improve outcomes forevery patient. Written and edited by world leaders in hamstring, allograft, andbone-patellar tendon-bone (BTB) ACL reconstruction,this revised reference is a must-have resource for the full range of anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction techniques, plus fixationdevices, rehabilitation, revision ACLR surgery, andmuch more!
Newto this edition
- Covers the latest clinical and technical information on pain control, genetics and biologics, the use of ultrasound, and much more.
- EBook access features an exhaustive ACL bibliography database more than 5000 available articles.
- Features dozens of new chapters that offer up-to-date information on pain control after ACLR, single vs. double bundle repairs, genetics and collagen type, all-inside techniques, biologics, pediatrics, ACL ganglion cysts, prognosis for ACLR success, allografts vs. autografts, and more.
- Provides the experience and insight of a "dream team" of ACL experts, including James Andrews on sports medicine, Frank Noyes on HTO and ACLR, and Andrew Amis on the benefits of the older femoral tunnel placement technique.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.