Get an unprecedentedview of corneal disease with Cornea Atlas by Jay H. Krachmer,MD and David A. Palay, MD. Hailed as the sharpest,most accurate collection of corneal images available, it is the only atlas thatoffers such an easy-to-understand, up-to-date review of clinical presentationsand surgical techniques for all corneal and external eye disorders.
· Applythe latest techniques and advances in corneal disease and ophthalmology,including endothelial keratoplasty and deep anteriorlamellar keratoplasty (DALK).
· Gainclear visual guidance on the full range of corneal and external eye disordersthanks to 1300 of the best corneal images from the world's topophthalmologists!
· Navigatea full range of challenges from routine procedures to post-operativecomplications.
· Identifyand examine key diagnostic features through magnified insets.
· Accessthe fully searchable contents online at Expert Consult.
1 Corneal Slit LampTechniques
2 Diseases of the Lid: Anatomic Abnormalities
3 Diseases of the Lid: Tumors
4 Diseases of the Lid: Inflammatory (Blepharitis),Immunologic, Infectious, and Traumatic
5 Disorders of Tear Production and the Lacrimal System6 Conjunctival Disease: Tumorsand Anatomic Abnormalities
8 Normal Anatomy and Developmental Abnormalities of the Cornea9 Corneal Manifestations of Systemic Disease and Therapy
10 Lid, Conjunctival, and Corneal Manifestations ofChemical and Biological Warfare
11 Corneal Dystrophies, Ectatic Disorders, and Degenerations12 Corneal Infections
13 Interstitial Keratitis
14 Noninfectious Keratopathy15 Immunologic Disorders of the Cornea
16 Corneal Trauma
17 Contact Lens Complications
18 Disorders of the Sclera
19 Iris Tumors
20 Anterior Uveitis
21 Penetrating Keratoplasty 22 Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)23 Endothelial Keratoplasty
24 Therapeutic and Reconstructive Procedures
25 Refractive Surgery
By Jay H. Krachmer, MD,Former Chairman (retired), Department of Ophthalmology, University of MinnesotaMedical School, Minneapolis, MN, USAProfessor and Chair and David A Palay, MD, David A Palay MDAssociate Clinical Professor Department of Ophthalmology Emory UniversityAtlanta, GA USA
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €