Now fullyrevised and up-to-date, Expert DDx: Brain and Spine, second edition, quickly guides you to the mostlikely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findingsand clinical information. Itpresents more than 250 ofthe top differential diagnoses across a broad spectrum of central nervoussystem diseases, encompassingspecific anatomic locations, generic imaging findings, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indications. Every reader willhave expert guidance for definingand reporting useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitivefindings in every area of the brain and spine.
- Presents at least eight clear,sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but importantand brief, bulleted text offering helpfuldiagnostic clues
- Separates adult and pediatric DDxlists for even faster reference
New to thisEdition:
- Includes expanded differential considerations, new cases, and new images throughout
- Covers hot topics such as different variants of medulloblastoma, convexal subarachnoid hemorrhage, and hyperdense basal ganglia
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to searchall of the text, figures,and references from the book on a variety of devices.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.
1 025,00 €